Monday 12 December 2011

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

Not a decoration but pretty all the same
 
These cities certainly know how to do Christmas decorations.  Whether or not it is the cold when I am used to a hot Christmas, but they seem to sparkle more.  Of course the lights are on during most of the days as well which is nice when it is gloomy.


The Piazza Bra where there were lots of markets happening, had a lovley little park with the fountain, a carousel, the beautiful big tree lit up and lots of folks just enjoying themselves.



just outside the hotel I stayed in





this gentleman was treating all to his lovely music



I just love a decorated tree, they all look different and all have their own charms.
 Trees in general give me a great deal of enjoyment, this one behind the market square was glorious in its colours.
 I'm sure I will be seeing lots more decorated trees in the next fortnight.

Ciao

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment